For those who use English as a second language
Copywriting & Marketing
Need a sales page or letter or some other piece of sales copy? KHO Copywriting helps your business stand out and serve people better, while making you bigger profits. I can write your:
- Direct mail packages: this includes an envelope teaser, sales letter, order form, lift note, buck slip, testimonials, coupons, vouchers, leaflets, brochures, etc. Direct mail is very much alive and well despite online marketing strategies.
- Sales letters: This is ideal if you don't want/need a direct mail package but want to target specific people. Similar to an online sales page.
- Sales pages/Landing pages: Essential for promoting your services and products online. If you're selling something, you can use a sales or landing page. They work like an online salesperson. A landing page can also function as a "pre-sale" sales page.
- Squeeze pages: Perfect for when you're not trying to sell anything outright but want your prospects to take a specific action, like give their email address when they sign up for a free report or register for an email newsletter. Squeeze pages are a great way to generate leads and build a relationship with your subscribers.
- Back-end/Upsell offers: Got another product to offer to customers who have just bought from you? Back-end and upsell offers can include similar and/or more expensive products to entice your customers while they are still in the mood for buying.
- Email autoresponders: When your prospects buy from you, you can let them know straight away about your other products they would also be interested in, plus offer discounts or special offers.
- Sales emails: Vital when selling or launching a new product to your list of subscribers.
- Advertorials: Looks more like a magazine article than an advert, but is an effective way to advertise your products and services.
- Magalogues: Looks like a glossy magazine and is packed full of promotions for your product or service.
- Product descriptions: Crucial in any sales package, especially if you're promoting nutritional supplements.
Content marketing is essential for driving traffic to your sales pages and websites. Without it, your products and services are likely to stay lost in the on- and offline business jungle. I can write your:
- Website content: Every business needs a website that contains not only compelling sales copy but also content that builds rapport with visitors, so they come back again and again – and buy.
- Articles and blog posts: Essential for your content marketing campaigns, articles and blogs containing valuable information raise your profile and increase traffic and leads to your site.
- Emails and auto responders: Once your readers have purchased from you or subscribed to receive a free report, gift or ezine, you want to stay in regular touch with them to continue to build rapport and trust. Emails and autoresponders are the best way to keep your subscribers updated and connected to your business.
- Newsletters and ezines: These are great devices for getting your readers to sign up to your mailing list, providing them with regular, valuable and helpful information.
- Free reports: Reports can be used to encourage readers to sign up to your lists too, and are also an effective way to keep your subscribers loyal and interested in your business.
- Brochures and leaflets: Whether on- or offline, brochures and leaflets are the perfect way to tell prospects exactly what you do and how you can help them.
Would you like a free marketing ebook? Click here to get your copy
KHO Copywriting brings to your project:
I deliver clear, compelling copy that not only explains your product/service in simple terms, but also has empathy and warmth. It creates rapport and persuades your readers to take the action you want them to take.
Check out my writing samples here.
When you set a deadline, I meet it (or beat it) and always offer a professional service. The focus is firmly on your business needs and how I can best assist you.
I research your product or service thoroughly so I know it upside down, inside out – features, benefits and deeper psychological benefits.
It's also essential to know who I'm writing to, so I research your different target audiences too – their problems, desires, fears. All this is done before I start writing one word of copy.
Value for money
I'm not the cheapest and I'm not the most expensive. I offer great value – compelling copy that reads/sounds like native English – at a fair price.
For more details email me or download my information pack.
I am committed to your project until you are 100% satisfied. When you're happy, I'm happy.
I love to write, and I also love to listen. I listen carefully to what you want and the message you want to communicate. Then I deliver your message as effectively as possible to your readers, making every word count.
And you always receive regular updates on the progress of your project, so you know what's happening and when.
Industry and marketing experience
I have experience of working and writing for the self-help and natural health, non-profit, education and corporate sectors. This experience gives me invaluable insight into not only your customers' mind-set, but also the industries themselves.
I also bring marketing tactics and strategies to your projects – essential knowledge in an ever-competitive industry.
And I keep up-to-date with new approaches in marketing and sales copywriting. If there are new methods that can help you grow your business, I want to know about them.
Easy work relationship
Because I listen carefully to what you want, I can produce the copy you need without too much direction. I know how busy you are. If I have any questions about your project, I'll ask you, but I won't take up too much of your time.
© KHO Language Services 2019